Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Early to Rise: Day 5 Challenge

Rise time today . . . 5:50

Challenge is the topic of today's reading in Early To Rise: Learn To Rise Early in 30 Days challenge. Boy has this been a major challenge for me, but not in a way you'd expect. We are on Day 5 and I still haven't had much of a morning to myself. Regardless of setting my alarm earlier everyday, one of my kids is up shortly after me every morning. Today I had almost 10 minutes before the first woke up. She was up an hour and half earlier than normal.

Day one, two, and three I had someone waking me up before my alarm clock. Day four, yesterday, I had about a half hour before my two year old woke up.

This is really frustrating because my husband is up early every morning and is not always very quite, but he doesn't wake up the kids. I am quite and tiptoeing every where and they wake up. I won't give up yet but I sure am feeling like there isn't much of a point if I am just sitting on the couch cuddling for an extra hour or so when I could be sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment