Monday, March 4, 2013

Early to Rise Challenge: Day 4

Today the alarm was set for 6:05 and I am proud to say I got right up. I am happy to say I had about a half hour before the first little munchkin woke up. Before she woke up I was able to have by devotion time in the stillness of our house. I am still planning on a goal of 5 or 5:30 by the end of the month.

Day 4 reading in Early To Rise: Learn To Rise Early in 30 Days is so important to think about. Control is something I struggle with all the time. I worry about things I can't control and forget about the things I can. The past few months I have been trying to take more control over things I can. It has been easing a lot of stress in my life. Taking control of things like your morning rountine gets you off the hamster wheel you feel you are on and going no where. You are in control of your morning and not your morning controlling you.

No comments:

Post a Comment