Friday, March 29, 2013

Early to Rise: Day 29 The End

Rise time . . . 6:00


 

Well today is officially the end of the challenge since the last two days of the month end on not only the weekend, but a holiday. I pray every one has a wonderful and safe Easter, celebrating the gift God has given us: freedom from sin.

This challenge really has changed my mornings and my life. I really enjoy getting up early and spending that time by myself, for myself. I have time to get right with God and ask him to guide me throughout the day. My attitude has been different. I no longer feel like there is not enough hours in the day. Around 6 at night I feel like there are too many hours as I'm waiting for my kids to finally go to bed. 

I hope this has changed your life too. Not every morning was a productive and successful morning but this challenge has taught me to keep going and never give up. Eventually there will be many more successful mornings then not. Don't give up.



No comments:

Post a Comment