|Liffey Button Down Top $58. Loved it BUT it didn't fit-Sent Back|
|Alan French Terry Asymmetrical Zip Cardigan $68. Unzipped it was fine. Zipped it looked odd on me. Plus a whole in the shoulder- Sent back|
|Dilley Dress $64. LOVE THIS DRESS! Plus it is Petite too so it fits right. Did I mention I LOVED this dress! -KEEP!!!!|
|Riva Colorblock Clutch $48. I was in need of a new purse and wanted something smaller so I was pleasantly surprised when I pulled this out. Not the colors I would have chosen but I don't mind being pushed to try new things. -Keep|
|Dean Skinny Jean $78. Oh My Gosh!!!!! I love these pants. They are super comfortable and they are Petite. If you're someone who struggles to find pants that fit right, you know how it feels to have a pair that feel made for you. -Keep|
So have convinced you to try Stitch Fix yet?
How it works:
- Fill out a style profile. Tell them what you like or don't like, body type, what you are looking for, and if you have Pinterest you can link up a board of what you like for your stylist to view.
- Schedule a Fix. (It arrives about a month out)
- $20 stylist fee is charged, BUT you get that as a credit when you pay for your clothes.
- In about a month you will receive a package of 5 items picked especially for you. You have three days to try them on and think about what you are going to keep.
- Then you log on and check out. You will have a chance to tell your stylist what you liked/didn't like about each item.
- Send back anything you don't want to keep in a return envelop postage paid.