Monday, September 21, 2015

Stitch Fix Take 6!

Getting into to Fall I wanted a few new items to add to my wardrobe. Here is my 6th Fix. I was super excited thanks to someone who saw my blog about Stitch Fix, they placed an order through my referral link and I got a $25 credit! Shopping from home is so awesome. 

Liffey Button Down Top $58. Loved it BUT it didn't fit-Sent Back

Alan French Terry Asymmetrical Zip Cardigan $68. Unzipped it was fine. Zipped it looked odd on me. Plus a whole in the shoulder- Sent back

Dilley Dress $64. LOVE THIS DRESS! Plus it is Petite too so it fits right. Did I mention I LOVED this dress! -KEEP!!!!

Riva Colorblock Clutch $48. I was in need of a new purse and wanted something smaller so I was pleasantly surprised when I pulled this out. Not the colors I would have chosen but I don't mind being pushed to try new things. -Keep

Dean Skinny Jean $78. Oh My Gosh!!!!! I love these pants. They are super comfortable and they are Petite. If you're someone who struggles to find pants that fit right, you know how it feels to have a pair that feel made for you. -Keep



So have convinced you to try Stitch Fix yet?

How it works:
  1. Fill out a style profile. Tell them what you like or don't like, body type, what you are looking for, and if you have Pinterest you can link up a board of what you like for your stylist to view.
  2. Schedule a Fix. (It arrives about a month out)
  3. $20 stylist fee is charged, BUT you get that as a credit when you pay for your clothes. 
  4. In about a month you will receive a package of 5 items picked especially for you. You have three days to try them on and think about what you are going to keep.
  5. Then you log on and check out. You will have a chance to tell your stylist what you liked/didn't like about each item.
  6. Send back anything you don't want to keep in a return envelop postage paid.  
If you are interested, please consider signing up through my referral link HERE. When you do and schedule your first Fix, I receive a $25 credit. This really helps me as a stay at home mom build my wardrobe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment