This was the best fix so far. I kept all the items and got the 25% discount which was $72.00. I love getting the box in the mail, trying the clothes on, taking time to think through what I want to keep, and asking my husband's advice before making decisions. The total for my 5 items after the $20 styling fee credit was $216.00.
So here are my 5 items:
|Love this bag, especially for vacation. It is reversible too. $68|
|This was ok, but doesn't fit great. I'm sure if a lose a few pounds it will fit fine, but at $44.00 it was cheaper to buy it and get the 25% discount.|
|Love this dress! It works well with my body type. It has a higher waist and comes to just above the knees. This was a little expense at $74 but I will spend money on items I love and fit well.|
|This was so nice for our vacation to Arizona. It was the most expensive item at $78 but the quality of the fabric on the dress is much better then anything else I have hanging in my closet.|
|I love this top. It is so light and airy making it perfect for running errands. This is a typical low end price for a shirt at $44.00|
How it works:
- Fill out a style profile. Tell them what you like or don't like, body type, what you are looking for, and if you have Pinterest you can link up a board of what you like for your stylist to view.
- Schedule a Fix. (It arrives about a month out)
- $20 stylist fee is charged, BUT you get that as a credit when you pay for your clothes.
- In about a month you will receive a package of 5 items picked especially for you. You have three days to try them on and think about what you are going to keep.
- Then you log on and check out. You will have a chance to tell your stylist what you liked/didn't like about each item.
- Send back anything you don't want to keep in a return envelop postage paid.