|Alysia Maxi Dress $48. Good price but not a good fit- Sent back.|
|Daryl Printed Capri Jean $68. Not a good fit and I didn't really like the pattern- Sent back.|
|Kahlo Embroidered Racerback Tank $38. When I pulled it out I was confused and then excited. I have a 3/4 tea that is the exact same and is one of may favorite shirts. Of course I had to keep this one.|
|Gena Cut Out Detail Top $48. Really liked this top. Simple and fun I can wear out and about or dress up- keep.|
|Amari Printed Dress $78. I would never have picked this print but it works for my body type and the dress fits perfectly. Plus I love this style of dress- Keep.|
So maybe your wondering what Stitch Fix is?
How it works:
- Fill out a style profile. Tell them what you like or don't like, body type, what you are looking for, and if you have Pinterest you can link up a board of what you like for your stylist to view.
- Schedule a Fix. (It arrives about a month out)
- $20 stylist fee is charged, BUT you get that as a credit when you pay for your clothes.
- In about a month you will receive a package of 5 items picked especially for you. You have three days to try them on and think about what you are going to keep.
- Then you log on and check out. You will have a chance to tell your stylist what you liked/didn't like about each item.
- Send back anything you don't want to keep in a return envelop postage paid.
If you are interested, please consider signing up through my referral link HERE. I receive a $25 credit when someone gets their first fix. It helps me, a stay at home mom, build a wardrobe that consists of more then sweats.