Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Stitch Fix Take 5

So here is my 5th Fix. Overall it was good. If I love at lease one item I figure it is worth it. I have averaged 3 items so far.

Alysia Maxi Dress $48. Good price but not a good fit- Sent back.

Daryl Printed Capri Jean $68. Not a good fit and I didn't really like the pattern- Sent back.

Kahlo Embroidered Racerback Tank $38. When I pulled it out I was confused and then excited. I have a 3/4 tea that is the exact same and is one of may favorite shirts. Of course I had to keep this one.

Gena Cut Out Detail Top $48. Really liked this top. Simple and fun I can wear out and about or dress up- keep.
Amari Printed Dress $78. I would never have picked this print but it works for my body type and the dress fits perfectly. Plus I love this style of dress- Keep.


So maybe your wondering what Stitch Fix is?

How it works:
  1. Fill out a style profile. Tell them what you like or don't like, body type, what you are looking for, and if you have Pinterest you can link up a board of what you like for your stylist to view.
  2. Schedule a Fix. (It arrives about a month out)
  3. $20 stylist fee is charged, BUT you get that as a credit when you pay for your clothes. 
  4. In about a month you will receive a package of 5 items picked especially for you. You have three days to try them on and think about what you are going to keep.
  5. Then you log on and check out. You will have a chance to tell your stylist what you liked/didn't like about each item.
  6. Send back anything you don't want to keep in a return envelop postage paid. 

If you are interested, please consider signing up through my referral link HERE.
I receive a $25 credit when someone gets their first fix. It helps me, a stay at home mom, build a wardrobe that consists of more then sweats.

No comments:

Post a Comment