Monday, September 14, 2015

Updates Galore!

So it's been awhile since I've posted anything. I have been super busy with about a million things going on. So I'll briefly let you know what to expect in the next few weeks. I will be posting more detailed updates.

April I signed up as a consultant for Usborne Books and More. I have been doing both Facebook parties and Homeshows. Here is my shopping link if you are curious in what we offer.  https://h4503.myubam.com/

I have been working hard this summer playing catch up from about February- May. We own rentals and had one that unfortunately need a lot of work. We were able to get it rented right before we left for our trip to Arizona. Yeah! After we got back I started taking on many roles in our brand new American Heritage Girls troop. Things just ended up working out that way. Thankfully this year is starting out so much less stressful. 

We were more sporatic then I wanted to be with homeschool but since my oldest is already ahead. With the other two I want to make sure we aren't going through preschool too fast, so I wasn't too worried. In April I went to MACHE (Minnesota Association Christian Homeschool Educators) and found a lot of great curriculum for this year.
 
We have been enjoying our summer camping and the sunshiny days. In July we went to the Wilder Pagenant. If you don't know what it is, in Walnut Grove, Minnesota there is a play put on about the Ingalls family while they were in Walnut Grove. It is super fun and so many things to do while there.The girls and I also took a trip to Duluth to visit family and visit a few places for an extra educational punch. 

So now for a few cute pictures:





 

No comments:

Post a Comment