Monday, March 11, 2013

Early to Rise: Day 11 Change the World

Rise Time . . . 5:50

The challenge started out somewhat easy for me. I actually got up early in the morning without struggle. It seems to be getting harder to do the past few days. I believe it has to do with my poor nights of sleep I have been having. Last night I was woken twice and every night for almost a week now I've had someone waking up and needing me.

I am starting to really understand the importance of my morning time. When I can have a few minutes waking up and getting myself emotional and spiritually ready for the day, I feel much better and have more of a desire to get things done around the house.

Yes I want to get something accomplished but as the author discussed in Early To Rise: Learn To Rise Early in 30 Dayson day 9, there will be days where I will have to put my kids first. When that happens I need rememeber that I can try again tomorrow.

I will be a better mom if I have time to adjust my attitude and take care of myself for a change. My world is my home and kids. Greeting them in the mornings with smiles, hugs, and kisses sets a much better tone for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment