Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Early to Rise: Day 26 It's OK to be Alone

Rise time . . . 5:30
 
 
 
This morning I did not feel alone at all. It may have something to do with the fact that my 19 month old woke up at the same time as my alarm, my 4 year old was up a little before six, and my two year old was up before 6:30. We had a nice morning of cuddling, Blue's Clues, and My Little Pony. It has set me back in my morning and now I am trying to play catch up.
 
Today I am really seeing the importance of having time in the morning when I am very productive and can get many things done before everyone wakes. Yes I sometimes feel alone, but I have been feeling like that a lot lately. I seem to be changing my life for the better and find others thinking I've lost a screw or two. I want my life to be better and it has been the past 26 days. I like getting things done and not being interrupted several times. I like feeling like I'm accomplishing things around me.
 
I may feel alone at times about decisions I have made for me and my family, but I am happier and more content then ever. I know I am doing what is right or God wouldn't give me peace about my decisions. If you feel alone ask yourself one question: "Are you happy being alone in your decision?" If the answer is yes then you are doing something right.

No comments:

Post a Comment