Friday, March 15, 2013

Early to Rise: Day 15 Halfway!!!!

Rise time . . . 6:08

Another night of someone waking up and needing me. Some days I wonder if this will ever end, but then I remind myself that they grow so fast that I will miss these days and wish there were more.

Hard to believe that we are halfway done with the challenge. How has it been for you? Will you keep at it and make it a new habit?

 I'm sure everyone has heard the statistics on how many times you have to do something before it becomes habit. Some say 7 weeks or 3 months. I've heard so many different ideas. I say it takes as long as it takes. Some might need two weeks to make it a habit others might need 3 months. Keep at it. You've chosen to particapate in this challenge so I know you want to make rising early a habit. Don't let those though mornings get you down. Remember what it felt like that first morning it was a true success and you felt great about getting up early.

No comments:

Post a Comment