I am finding it more and more important to have written goals. They give you something to work towards and feel like you are accomplishing something. More important, it keeps you accountable to yourself and others. This is my goals for the week.
- 30 Day House Cleaning Challenge
- Put at least one thing on Craigslist
- Spend at least one night playing games as a family
- Memorize Proverbs 31:10
- Get the two year old on the potty 3 times a day, everyday
- Work out everyday this week (Mon-Fri)
- Finish and list one item on Etsy