Thursday, April 18, 2013

30 Day House Cleaning Challenge: Day 18

 


 Today's Task . . . Refrigerator

Today was a much needed task. I have been "thinking" about cleaning out the fridge for awhile now. This is one thing I would like to clean out once a month. It's one of those tasks you only think about when you open the fridge to see how it looks. 


 The first thing I did was start clearing off the shelves and separating into the throw away pile and stuff to go back in. I hate how there seems to be a few things shoved way in the back that is no longer any good

Then I pulled out all the shelves and drawers and gave them a good wash. 
 I dried them off, put them back in the fridge and put all the food back. 

 
I had a very pleased husband when he opened up the fridge. I like having a nice clean fridge, doesn't everyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment