Monday, April 22, 2013

30 Day House Cleaning Challenge: Day 22

 

Today's Task . . . Bedrooms and such

Well today wasn't too bad. I cheated a little and got sheets changed on my bed and my one year olds last night. I just took a few minutes in my one year olds room and our room decluttering and straightening up. Then I headed down to my other daughters room.  
Actually looks pretty good
I had to spend maybe 10 minutes cleaning up and putting books back on the shelf.
My helper taking a break to read

Then it was time to vacuum up.
Since my 4 year old has been having accidents in her room again, it can really smell some days. I got out our wonderful Hoover SteamVac Carpet Cleaner with Clean Surge and cleaned the carpet in their room.


 Carpets clean and smelling fresh. No toys or books clutering the floor.
The cleaning didn't stop there. Of course when it looks like this at the end April . . . 
The living room needed a little attention. The girls spent a little time in there reading the past few days and had popcorn the other night, so there was some cleaning that needed to be done.

 
Well I didn't exactly stop there. The kitchen needed some attention too. I did some baking over the weekend but didn't have much time to clean up after. I washed dishes, wiped down the table, and wiped down the counters. 

 
 What an ambitious day for me. I feel much better going to bed tonight with most of my house looking pretty clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment