Wednesday, April 17, 2013

30 Day House Cleaning Challenge: Day 17


Today's Task . . . Well it was supposed to be wiping down light switches and door nobs but . . . 




Plans change like always. While the two oldest two were away my little helper and I spent about an hour trying to clean up the mess that was created in mere minutes. 
I made a dent in the mess but I still have more to go. 

The morning I started with organizing the clothes for the girls and start washing some. This time of year the oldest switches sizes, so I needed to take inventory on what she needs for the summer. We will finally be able to put winter clothes away next week, hopefully, and get out all the summer clothes. 
Well that was a long day. Time to sit, relax, cuddle with my little one and watch Survivor.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment