Friday, April 26, 2013

30 Day House Cleaning Challenge: Day 26

 
 Today's Task . . . Bedrooms, Bathrooms, Kitchen, and Living Room
 
Well knowing we were going to have a busy weekend and family over on Sunday, I hit it hard in the morning. I did a quick cleanup in the bathrooms, my bedroom, and my youngest bedroom. 
 
I have started doing something I told my husband, almost 8 years ago when we first got married, I would never do. I make the bed every day. I always thought it was a waste of time, but now having it made makes my room look so much more put together.
 
 
The next task had me heading downstairs to get the other two girls to pick up a little in there room. We spent only a few minutes picking up toys they weren't playing with and made their beds.
She's mad she has to clean up

Her idea of putting toys away

Making her bed

Making her bed
 I then sent the two older girls outside while the youngest took her nap. I did a quick cleanup of the livingroom and kitchen. We wanted to get outside badly. In case you didn't read my Tuesday's cleaning post I'll remind you what it looked like here:
Tuesday Morning 6 inches of snow

Friday Morning. Afternoon was 70s
 


No comments:

Post a Comment