Friday, May 3, 2013

Clutter Busting Challenge Day 3

Clutter-Busting Challenge: Get Rid of 7 Things Every Single Day in May

Well I did it! I made it through the tub of 0-3 month clothes. It was really hard to pick out my favorites to keep for a future niece/s. I have no idea how many I pulled out but it is was a nice big pile. 

I will continue to go through the tubs throughout the month. It is getting a little easier for me to start getting rid of the baby clothes. Baby steps, no pun intended, are needed for me. I will get there. About 4 more tubs to go through. Not too bad. 

Outfits to save for future nieces

Pile of clothes to take to the consignment shop. I had down sized before my youngest was born so the tub wasn't completely full.

Pile to donate to a charity that needs them.
What did you clutter bust today?

No comments:

Post a Comment