Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Clutter Busting Challenge Day 1

 

Well I started going through the many tubs of clothes we have from the girls that they have all outgrown. I have a very hard time getting rid of them. Often times I actually have a panic attack. I know we are done having kids but for some reason the thought of getting rid of baby stuff puts me in panic mode. 
 
Today I picked one tub, the 0-3 months clothes, and looked through it. I want to keep a few of my favorite clothing items for my sister and sister-in-law in case they have a girl. That is so hard, so I picked out 7 items, that I have no attachment to what so ever, and put them in a box where they will stay until washed and taken to a consignment shop. 
 
By picking out 7 today, maybe 10 tomorrow, I can get through my tubs with little anxiety over it.

2 comments:

  1. I went through my daughter's clothes today as well. I'm saving some of my favorites to make a quilt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have special ones set aside for each of the girls. Their big/little sisters shirts, outfits they were dedicated in, and one or two other special outfits. I haven't decided if I will make a quilt out of them or not.

      Delete