Friday, May 3, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Things for the Kitchen

There are a few things I really love that I have in my kitchen. The first thing I absolutely love and have no idea what I did before I got it, is my KitchenAid Mixer. I love it and use it to mix everything. I do much more baking then ever before. It does take up room, but we have a large pantry closet I keep it in, keeping my counter clutter free.


The next thing I found while shopping at Ikea. It's a Microwave Plate Cover. I wipe down my microwave maybe twice a year. It stays that clean. The microwave plate cover goes over almost anything needed to be heated up in the microwave. It heats faster and prevents the food from splattering everywhere. The only thing I clean is the turntable.
I love love love my Cookie Scoop. If you don't have one, you really need to think about it. There are different sizes to choose from. I use this on so many things. I made muffins the other day for my husband and I use that to scoop the muffin mix into the muffin tin. I learned this trick while working in a restaurant. It is much less messy. I of course use it on my cookie dough, but my favorite thing to use it on it apples. Apples? Yes apples. I cut it in half, scoop out the seeds, and fill it with peanut butter. My favorite snack.
The last thing I love and have used a lot is my Magic Bullet. I use it to make a small batch of muffins of several different flavors, puree squash to put up for the winter, make adult and none adult drinks, and grind my coffee beans. When my little ones were babies I used it to make baby food and then I would freeze it. It takes up a lot less room then a blender, food processor, and coffee grinder would. 
 
Well these are some of my favorite things in my kitchen. What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment