Monday, May 20, 2013

Weekly Goals

Well this week has been a interesting and busy one. We were outside a lot and running around for errands and appointments. My husband has also gone back to work and the first few weeks are usually easy but about week 3 or so, gets really hard for me emotionally and physically. That was this past week. From the time the girls get up until they go to bed, I am with them 100% by myself. This next week should be much better.

Last weeks goals:

Around the House
  • List one thing on Etsy
  • List one thing on Craigslist
  • Complete my weekly cleaning list
  • Clutter Busting Challenge
    • I did 3 of 5 days. (I never stop throwing things away or putting things in my "get rid of box" even if I didn't fully participate and blog about it.)
Personal
  • Work out 5 days this week 
    • so didn't come close, only one day
  • Memorize Proverbs 31:14
Family
  • One night spent as a family, playing games, going for a walk, doing something all together
    • We went out to eat Saturday night at Pizza Ranch to celebrate my husband's birthday.
  • Read a chapter each night from a chapter book as a family
In the Kitchen
  • Try a new recipe 
  • Get one freezer meal completed and in the freezer
    • I tried but my girls are eating more and more and I'm trying to figure out how much to make to actually get things in the freezer. I prefer to double a recipe so one is eaten and one goes in the freezer. 

This weeks goals:

Around the House
  • List one thing on Etsy
  • List one thing on Craigslist
  • Complete my weekly cleaning list
  • Clutter Busting Challenge
  • Flats and Hand Washing Challenge 
Personal
  • Work out 5 days this week
  • Memorize Proverbs 31:15
Family
  • One night spent as a family, playing games, going for a walk, doing something all together
  • Read a chapter each night from a chapter book as a family
In the Kitchen
  • Try a new recipe 
  • Get one freezer meal completed and in the freezer
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment