Monday, December 23, 2013

Weekly Goals

I really had a hard time figuring out what my goals are for this week. Since we will be with family from Tuesday to Thursday, it doesn't give me a lot of opportunities to complete the goals I typically have. 

Last Weeks Goals:

Personal:
  • Daily devotion/prayer time
  • Work on my diet: meaning drinking more water, watching snacks, and watching portion sizes
  • Write at least one blog post
  • Try something new: craft, sewing project, recipe
  • Read one chapter in Reshaping It All and The 5 Love Languages of Children
Family:
  • Read every night with the girls
  •  Have a least one night of game night as a family
 Around the House:
  • Complete my cleaning list
  • Get my kitchen cleaned up every night (really need to get much better at this or this might happen
  • Have the girls spend time cleaning toys up every day
  • Finish addressing and mailing out Christmas cards

This Weeks Goals:

Personal: 
  • Daily Devotion and prayer
  • Read one chapter in Reshaping it All and The 5 Love Languages of Children
  • Work on my healthy lifestyle; watching portions, drinking more water, making healthier choices 

Family:
  • ENJOY CHRISTMAS WITH ALL MY FAMILY
  • Polar Express night on Christmas Eve with hubby and the girls

No comments:

Post a Comment