Wednesday, December 4, 2013

21 Days to a Simple Christmas Challenge: Day 3

 Join the 21 Days to a Simple Christmas Challenge

Today is Day 3: Making a list and checking it twice. I had a list in my head but now it's time to write down who I have to buy for. We have a small list because we are trying hard to get out of debt and so buy for the bare minimum. There has been years past that I have done this because it really does help organizing thoughts and time making it less stressful. Plus I love lists!

Here's my list:

  • My Husband
  • My girls
  • The dog
  • Siblings
  • Parents
  • Nephews
  •  Cousins (names that were drawn)
It may be short, but we keep things simple. Christmas isn't about how many gifts you give but the spirit that the birth of Christ brings to us each and every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment