Thursday, December 5, 2013

21 Days to a Simple Christmas Challenge: Day 4

Join the 21 Days to a Simple Christmas Challenge

Day 4 of this challenge brings us to checking our gift list and asking ourselves what we really can afford, what we really need to buy, and do they need everything? Are there things I could make instead? Streamlining and making our final list might be one of the easiest and one of the hardest things to do.

In my family we often go in together on gifts which can make it easier, but often times harder since we can't always agree until last minute.

The only person I am really having a hard time making a list for is my husband. About a month ago I had no ideas for him and now I've had to cut down the list or spend $300 on him. That is not going to happen.

There are a few people we haven't decided what to get yet. About half my shopping is already done and the other half shouldn't take me long. Some will be purchased online and others in store.

Check out Day 4 on moneysavingmom.com and get your FREE copy of Celebrating and Savoring a Simple Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment