Monday, December 16, 2013

21 Days to a Simple Christmas: Day 12 and 13

Join the 21 Days to a Simple Christmas Challenge
Money Saving Mom


Christmas baking is one of my favorite things about Christmas and one of the worst things about Christmas. I already made my Christmas Cookies. Last year we made cake mix cutout cookies. Although it's not my favorite, my kids and husband loved them. 

I tried three other new recipes:

Easy Gingerbread Recipe via SNAP! 
Easy Gingerbread Recipe from Snap Creativity


Red Velvet Cookies















  Our Italian Kitchen 

I plan on doing some prepping for the week of Christmas with some breakfasts made ahead and waiting in the freezer. Most likely I will have at least cinnamon rolls. I haven't decided too far ahead and need to figure out what ingredients I already have. 

Are you doing any holiday baking this week?

If you haven't gotten Celebrating and Savoring a Simple Christmas by Crystal Paine you can do so here. I would really encourage you to do so. There are so many great ideas to help get you through the holiday season and so many extra resources to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment