Monday, December 9, 2013

21 Days to a Simple Christmas: Day 6&7

 Join the 21 Days to a Simple Christmas Challenge


If you haven't gotten Celebrating and Savoring a Simple Christmas by Crystal Paine you can do so here. I would really encourage you to do so. There are so many great ideas to help get you through the holiday season and so many extra resources to use. 

Today's task was to read chapter 4 and check out cash back sites and coupon sites when shopping on line. I just signed up for ebates a couple weeks ago and often shop through swag bucks. I check different sites before shopping to get the most cash back. They often change. It all does add up after a while. All cash back and gift cards I earn, I keep to buy different things for me sometimes but often my husbands birthday and Christmas gifts.

I also rarely pay for shipping, if I do it's a small flat rate price that makes whatever I am buying worth it. If shipping costs $5 and it would costs more to drive to the store then shipping is fine. Most sites offer free shipping if you spend $50 or $75. If I am a little short of free shipping, I often check out clearance for toys and clothes for my girls. It's a great way to stock up on things you need for the future and spend about the same since you have free shipping. 

I also love Zulily which you can sign up through my link here: http://www.zulily.com/invite/hfeistwilson278. Zulily is a discount site where I have gotten some great deals on presents.

If you shop in stores and have a smart phone, check out shopkick. Earn points when you enter specific stores like Target and earn extra points for scanning specific items. Turn points into gift cards.

Happy Shopping Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment