Friday, December 6, 2013

21 Days to a Simple Christams: Day 5

Join the 21 Days to a Simple Christmas Challenge
Day 5's task is scheduling when you will finish your shopping time and leaving yourself less stressful buy having a plan. When are you going to shop, where are you going to shop, and what are you going to get at each store.

If you decided to make some gifts like I have, you'll need to plan a time to work on them. I have two of the three blankets for my daughters made. I can get it done in about 60 to 90 minutes so one night very soon, I'll have to finish the last one. 
My online shopping will leave me with only a few people left to buy for. I plan on doing that today and tomorrow to ensure they are here on time. Since I'm not sure what we are going to get the rest yet, I can't really plan a shopping day. The good thing is that my husband will be able to pick up those last few presents leaving me a little less stressful.

If you haven't gotten Celebrating and Savoring a Simple Christmas by Crystal Paine you can do so here.

No comments:

Post a Comment