Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Weekly Goals

Last week my goals were simple since it was going to be a busy week. I didn't stress about the holiday and tried to spend my time enjoying it.

We had my in-laws at our house on Thanksgiving day, Friday morning we packed up and headed to my sister's place in Duluth, and Sunday headed out in the morning to take the two oldest to Disney Live.










This week I need to get back into things. So here are my goals:

Personal:
  • Daily devotion/prayer time
  • Work on my diet: meaning drinking more water, watching snacks, and watching portion sizes
  • Write at least one blog post
  • Try something new: craft, sewing project, recipe
  • Read one chapter in Reshaping It All
Family:
  • Read every night with the girls
  •  Have a least one night of game night as a family
 Around the House:
  • Complete my cleaning list
  • Get my kitchen cleaned up every night
  • Have the girls spend time cleaning toys up every day

No comments:

Post a Comment