Monday, December 2, 2013

21 Days to a Simple Christmas Challenge: Day 1

 Join the 21 Days to a Simple Christmas Challenge



I am happy to announce I will be participating in 21 Days to a Simple Christmas Challenge over on moneysavingmom.com. I am very excited to see what Crystal has come up with in her new book to make Christmas simple and give us the opportunity to enjoy this time of year.

If you would like to participate check out Day 1 which gives directions on how you can participate too.

Today's Challenge: Write a mission statement for the Christmas season.

This Christmas season I want to make Christ the center. Instead of worry over food and gifts, I want to slow down and take time to remember that miraculous birth over 2000 years ago. Along with that, I want to take time to spend with my family, specially my husband and 3 girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment