Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas

  http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/robertosch/robertosch1012/robertosch101200089/8472082-merry-christmas-tags-reflected-abstract-vector-art-illustration.jpg



I want to take a chance and wish you all a Merry Christmas. I pray that you all are having a blessed holiday with family and friends. 

Thank you to all our families who are missing someone because they are serving our country and protecting our freedom. Not only are they heroes but also the families who wait at home for their return. Your sacrifice means so much to me and my family THANK YOU! 

I pray for those missing someone this Holiday season. There are those who are hurting and morning the loss of someone they love. Let's be there for them and love them as this time is hard for them. 

Thank you for all of you for reading my blog. I love being a housewife and stay at home mom and sharing about my experiences with you. MERRY CHRISTMAS

 http://www.gospelgifs.com/vector_art/vector-clip-art-001/images/bpv/merry-christmas.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment