This was so super easy to prep and do.
- Make rice crispy treats.
- Gather candy and other goodies as you would to decorate a gingerbread house.
- To make it easier for my 2 and 3 year old, we frosted the entire house
- Take pictures of your moments
- Eat it up!!!!
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) regular marshmallows
- - OR -
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
2. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Form into little houses.
Frosting from Allrecipes.com