I do have 15 minutes a day I can spend on a simple task that will make my home life run easier. Here's how I'm doing it. With a little help of Home Storage Solutions and their 52 week challenge, I am going to get things organized a little at a time.
I'm starting a day behind but the great thing is the first few days are just getting us geared up to have a great organized year.
Bonus Mission: Write New Years Goals. Here are mine.
Day one assignment: Set up donation and selling collection station.
- I have a spot in my room that always has a box for donation. When it's full I donate and put a new box in it's place.
- In the closet in our school room I have the sell pile for our garage sales. Most of this is clothes and shoes the girls grew out of and a few toys.
- My favorite item is the password list. I use it all the time.
- I did this last year so I just need to make a few adjustments.
- Of course I had to replace my goals for the year
- I am making a daily to do list that is a simple list that is separate from my cleaning list.