Friday, January 2, 2015

Getting Organized in 2015!

Are you ready to organize your home. Do you have a list of things you'd like to someday get to? I do and that list keeps growing and it starts getting overwhelming.

I do have 15 minutes a day I can spend on a simple task that will make my home life run easier. Here's how I'm doing it. With a little help of Home Storage Solutions and their 52 week challenge, I am going to get things organized a little at a time.

I'm starting a day behind but the great thing is the first few days are just getting us geared up to have a great organized year. 

Bonus Mission: Write New Years Goals. Here are mine.

Day one assignment: Set up donation and selling collection station. 
  • I have a spot in my room that always has a box for donation. When it's full I donate and put a new box in it's place.
  • In the closet in our school room I have the sell pile for our garage sales. Most of this is clothes and shoes the girls grew out of and a few toys. 
Day two assignment: Create a binder for household notebook.
  • My favorite item is the password list. I use it all the time.
  • I did this last year so I just need to make a few adjustments.
    • Of course I had to replace my goals for the year
    • I am making a daily to do list that is a simple list that is separate from my cleaning list.
Would you like to join me? Head on over to Home Storage Solutions and sign up today.

No comments:

Post a Comment