Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Creating My Household Binder

Well to get a jump on my goals for 2014, the last week of December I was spent putting together my Household Binder. I keep adding as I go, when I find something lacking. There are some really great household binder printables out there, but none really seemed to fit as a whole. I took one here, one there and feel pretty confident with what I currently have.

From organzinghomelife.com I took the daily and weekly chore chart. This helps to break up my day so I'm not looking at the clock and trying to do everything as I'm trying to cook supper. I also have a couple chores each day that need to be completed and there is usually enough time in the morning to complete them. I lamented this after creating my daily and weekly chores, so I could just check things off with dry erase markers everyday.

http://www.organizinghomelife.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Blank-Chore-List-Snapshot.png

I also took the monthly zones from organizinghomelife.com. In my house there are 4 zones that need a lot of work: laundry room, bedrooms, kitchen, and my sewing room. Small chores that need to be done monthly are listed in each zone. This I also laminated making it easy to check off and reuse.


http://www.organizinghomelife.com/archives/4433

Because we have a lot of insurance policies, I also printed those and the password and username sheet. There are many more to chose from just check out Organizing Home Life.

Over on Money Saving Mom I printed off a menu planner and a monthly/ semi-monthly cleaning list. These were both laminated, making checking off easy with dry erase markers.

On imom.com I printed off their cute calender to keep appointments and schedules organized.
 January 2014 Printable CalendarFebruary 2014 Printable Calendar


I printed off my 2014 goals and my book list for 2014 so I can cross things off as I complete them. I also lamented a page to write my weekly goals on. I also put a notebook in to take notes for anything but specifically for blog ideas and organization.

Last but not least, I printed off a prayer journal from AmyBayliss.com. I love it because it is simple, but pretty. It has a space for date, person, fulfillment date, prayer request and any scripture that might be beneficial. 

My prayer is that I use my household binder to keep me organized and motivated to keep my house and family well taken care of. If you haven't made a household binder, I strongly encourage you to take a look at what's out there and see what might work for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment