Thursday, February 28, 2013

Early to Rise Challenge

Tomorrow starts the Early to Rise Challenge over on moneysavingmom.com. I will be blogging about my particaption in the challenge.

I have wanted to get up before my kids for a while. I do it occasionally. One week will be good and then something happens and I just feel too tired to get up early.

Once my kids are up I feel like I get nothing done and when I finally get them to bed, I am so worn out from the day that I just want to relax or go to bed. I want to get up about an hour before my girls get up. I hope to have my morning devotion and coffee before the girls are up and maybe start some house work.

This is the push I need to take more control of my life. We end up like little hamsters on a wheel never really going anywhere. Now is the time to be in control of your life and your day. I want my day to start and end like I have done something worth while. Being a stay at home mom is so wonderful but many days I feel like that hamster and wonder if I am making the most out of my days. My husband is up and going by 4:30-5 every morning. He has several hours of work done before most people, including me, get up. We all wish we had more hours in our day, well maybe now I can put at least one more hour in my day to take care of me.



If you would like to participate get your copy of Early to Rise and then head on over to moneysavingmom.com and read the rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment