Monday, April 20, 2015

Stitch Fix Take 3



 My third Stitch Fix was great. The only kept two items but these items I LOVE. The t-shirt fits great, I love the design, and it is awesome for running errands. The cropped jeans are sooooooooo comfortable. They are the best pair of jeans I've ever owned. My stylist suggested wearing them with short boots and so I used my birthday money to buy some cute boots.
$68

$88

How Stitch Fix works:
  1. Fill out a style profile. Tell them what you like or don't like, body type, what you are looking for, and if you have Pinterest you can link up a board of what you like for your stylist to view.
  2. Schedule a Fix. (It arrives about a month out)
  3. $20 stylist fee is charged, BUT you get that as a credit when you pay for your clothes. 
  4. In about a month you will receive a package of 5 items picked especially for you. You have three days to try them on and think about what you are going to keep.
  5. Then you log on and check out. You will have a chance to tell your stylist what you liked/didn't like about each item.
  6. Send back anything you don't want to keep in a return envelop postage paid.  

I am slowly building a wardrobe that fits me and is durable. Quality is more important the quantity for me. I'd rather get a few items that are going to last a long time, wash well, and be my go to items when I don't know what to wear. I'm finally starting to feel like it's ok to spend money on me. After almost 6 years of wearing mostly sweats, I should be able to spoil myself some. Of course this is only because we pay cash for our items. 

If you are interested in signing up please consider signing up through my referral link HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment