Monday, June 24, 2013

Weekly Goals

I didn't do too terribly bad this week. I worked hard exercising this week and started tracking my calories on myfitnesspal.com. I am hoping to lose between 1-2 pounds a week until I get to my ideal weight. 

Last weeks goals:

Around the House

  • Complete my weekly cleaning list
    • I got close. There were only a few little things that I could have done if I had really tried.
  • Sew one item 
    • I need to finish so many projects. 
Personal
  • Work out 5 days this week 
    • I really worked hard at this and had a few really good work out days. 
  • Memorize Proverbs 31:19
Family
  • One night spent as a family, playing games, going for a walk, doing something all together
    • Sunday night we took a bike ride and stopped at DQ for cones
  • Read a chapter each night from a chapter book as a family
In the Kitchen
  • Try a new recipe 
    •  I made up my own recipe for chicken the other night. I cooked fresh pressed garlic in honey in a skillet and then added the chicken. My husband was impressed. 
    • I also tried a two new pizza dough recipes for the bread machine.
  • Get one freezer meal completed and in the freezer
    • I made three batches of sloppy joes. We ate one and I froze the other two. I also made a pizza crust and froze that too. I plan on making the during the week so on the weekends we can have our pizza nights.


This weeks goals:

Around the House

  • Complete my weekly cleaning list
  • Sew one item
Personal
  • Work out 5 days this week
  • Memorize Proverbs 31:20
  • Track Calories on myfitnesspal.com
Family
  • One night spent as a family, playing games, going for a walk, doing something all together
  • Read a chapter each night from a chapter book as a family
In the Kitchen
  • Try a new recipe 
  • Get one freezer meal completed and in the freezer

No comments:

Post a Comment