Monday, December 9, 2013

21 Days to a Simple Christmas: Day 8

Join the 21 Days to a Simple Christmas Challenge

 Oh the dreaded or maybe not dreaded Christmas card. I guess it depends on if you like to write or not. I've done the family Christmas letter since I was in middle schoool. It was something my parents wanted to do but didn't really have the interest to sit and write it, so I would take on the responsibility. Since our kids have been born I've started writing our new family Christmas letter.

This year I decided to do it a little differently. Instead of a straight forward letter, I changed it up and made it look more like a newspaper. Each of us has it's own column except my husband and I share. Check out Pinterest, it has so many great Christmas letter ideas. 

This is a chance to tell those you see little of what is going on in your life. I love getting Christmas cards in the mail and reading up on what everyone has done the past year. Have some fun with the letter. It doesn't need to be long or detailed. Do it as a date night with the hubby.

If you haven't gotten Celebrating and Savoring a Simple Christmas by Crystal Paine you can do so here. I would really encourage you to do so. There are so many great ideas to help get you through the holiday season and so many extra resources to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment