Thursday, December 12, 2013

21 Days to a Simple Christmas: Day 11

Join the 21 Days to a Simple Christmas Challenge
Money Saving Mom

I love Christmas books. My two favorite have to be The Christmas Sweater by Glenn Beck and The Christmas Box by Richard Paul Evans. I read them both last year and now am in search of at least one this year. 

For my girls, we read from the Disney's Christmas Storybook Collection, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, The Christmas Donkey, and so many more. Click HERE for our full list.

What Christmas books are you reading?


If you haven't gotten Celebrating and Savoring a Simple Christmas by Crystal Paine you can do so here. I would really encourage you to do so. There are so many great ideas to help get you through the holiday season and so many extra resources to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment