Wednesday, January 1, 2014

My Goals for 2014

This is the first time I am setting goals for the year. I am a little unsure of what goals I need to set for myself and my family. Here is what I have come up with and hope to accomplish

Blogging:
  • 3 posts a week
  •  Do at least 3 series posts
  • Find 5 more companies who I can be affiliates with to generate some extra income
  • Sign up for Twitter

Homeschooling:
  • Purchase charts I want
  • Read through the Alphabet (from thisreadingmama.com)
  • One big craft project a month
  • Establish a morning routine including personal hygiene care that the girls will do on their own

Relationships:
  •  Date night with Hubby at least 6 times this year
  • Play date at least once a month
  • Plan a trip to Arizona, find a couple of places to stop along the way
  • Sponsor a child from Compassion

Around the house:
  • Create a weekly planner for cleaning, organizing, and meal plan
  • Try one new recipe a month
  • Plan a freezer cooking session once a month (at least one recipe doubled and put in the freezer)
  • Create a recipe book complete with pictures

Finances:
  • Completely pay off my student loans
  • Start paying extra on one rental house
  • Refinance rental houses
  • Set up an IRA

Personal:
  • Daily devotional, bible reading, and prayer time
  • Read an average of at least 5 books a month from my reading list for 2014
  • Save for a tread mill
  • Exercise 5 days a week
  • Try to find a Bible study that will work with my schedule
  • Lose 20 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment