Friday, January 2, 2015

2015 Goals

Looking back to last year's goals, I had way to many. I did complete several, but since I had so many it was harder to keep track of things. This year I came up with 10 goals for me so I can better take care of myself and my family. Here they are:


  1. Finish middle daughter's crazy quilt, nephew's rag quilt, and start youngest daughter's quilt.
  2. Maintain quite time and prayer life by getting up at 5:30 M-F
  3. Meal plan every week
  4. Date night with hubby 6x a year
  5. Create a recipe book complete with pictures and helps for going dairy free
  6. Decide on a plan for IRA and kid's college fund
  7. Exercise 5x a week
  8. Plan at least 4 homeschool field trips including vacations
  9. Thursday tea parties (with three girls, tea parties are a must)
  10. Thursday baking day
That's it. I want to accomplish something this year and a few simple goals will leave me feeling less overwhelmed and excited about the coming year. 

Did you set goals for this year? What do you feel is your most important goal? I'd love to hear what you have to say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment